Legal Requirements for Weddings on the Beach in Port Douglas Australia
- Minimum 1 working day residency in Australia prior to the wedding ceremony.
Documents required in Australia for the ceremony:
- Valid Passport (Copies to be sent) Bring Originals with you
- Certificate of intent to marry (Original to be sent).Click here to download form.This is deemed an original document and you need to send pages 3 & 4 (original).
Passports and original birth certificate to be sighted by the celebrant on wedding day.
1. If divorced your decree absolute.
2. If widowed your spouses death certificate & previous marriage certificate.
3. Legal proof of any name changes by deed poll.